TRADE SHARE - APRIL 6 - NBGCC
Here are the specs for the display areas. YES, they are small... think tall and remember your booth needs to stand on its own.
1. Tabletop display space is 24" wide by 15" deep. That is 24 inches wide by 15 inches deep.
2. There are a total of 48 spaces available only to MEMBERS on a first come, first served basis.
3. You must reserve your space with Abbey Parker via email.
4. There is no electricity available for your display spot.
5. Your display will be un-womanned; it will have to speak for you.
6. Set up time for all display areas is 4-4:45 p.m. Registration opens at 5 for Trade Share and we want everything to be ready for browsing and networking.
1. Any MEMBER may donate a door prize whether they have a display area or not.
2. Door prizes must be a product or service.
3. Please contact Cheryl Jukich to let us know you intend to contribute a door prize.
4. You must bring your door prize to Trade Share.
Questions? Contact Rebecca Moorer, Trade Share Chair.